I have chosen to limit my legal practice to helping debtors because I find the opportunity to help individuals and their families rewarding.
Every time someone hires me as their attorney, I view it as a privilege. That's why I am personally involved in all phases of every case from start to finish.
I Will Personally Work With You
When you first visit my office, you will meet with me personally. If you decide to file bankruptcy, I will:
- Review your papers with you
- Sign your papers with you
- File your bankruptcy papers with you
- Be present when you appear before a bankruptcy trustee at your 341 meeting
If any other hearings are necessary, I'll be there with you.
You can count on me. I enjoy what I do and care too much about my clients to allow their case file to get bounced around from one attorney to another. My office is not a mill that cranks out cases and assigns identification numbers to clients. I know all of my clients by name.
I am a family man who enjoys the outdoors and spending time with my wife and our two daughters.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.S., with distinction, 1993)
- Temple University Law School (J.D., 1996)
- State Bar of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
My office regularly handles cases throughout the state Wisconsin, including the regions of Milwaukee, Waukesha, Madison, Racine, Kenosha, Oshkosh, Appleton, Sheboygan, Manitowoc, Fond du Lac, Elm Grove, and Green Bay.