Benefits of Bankruptcy
Advice from Milwaukee's Trusted Firm
The right to file bankruptcy is authorized under federal law. Filing bankruptcy imposes an automatic stay that immediately stops creditor collection activity.
- Eliminate most unsecured debts
- Reconnect utility services (or prevent a pending utility disconnection)
- Stop collection activity and protect your property
- Stop tax authorities including the IRS from taking action against you
- Protect & stop your wages from garnishment
- End creditor harassment
- Prevent entry of pending judgments and fully satisfy judgments
- Stop real estate foreclosure
- Stop vehicle repossession
Give us a call or contact us online today to get started on your case today.
Additional benefits of a Chapter 13 bankruptcy:
- Pay mortgage arrears over time without interest or additional late fees
- Lower the interest rate on your vehicle loan or other secured loans
- In the case of an over-financed car loan, a Chapter 13 bankruptcy can force the lender to accept what the vehicle is worth instead of what you owe
- Modify your mortgage loan and lower your monthly mortgage payment under the supervision of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Chapter 13 may allow you to eliminate a wholly unsecured second mortgage
- Pay income taxes and real estate taxes over time
Questions? Call an experienced lawyer!
Filing for bankruptcy can help you potentially restart your life and get your financial affairs in order. With the guidance of a knowledgeable Milwaukee bankruptcy lawyer, you can use the federal bankruptcy laws and unique laws in the state of Wisconsin to ensure that you are taking advantage of every opportunity available to you. With 20 years of experience I, Drew Sapinski, have helped thousands of people discover how bankruptcy and other debt relief options can free them from the weight of insurmountable debt and help put them back on the road to recovery. Call my firm to find out how Sapinski Law Office, S.C. can help you.
More more information, please visit our Bankruptcy FAQ page.
Start with a free case evaluation to help you determine your options and find the best opportunity for a bright new future. Contact us today.
About Our Firm
Introduction to Sapinski Law Office
Get to know Attorney Sapinski and how he will work with you to achieve a better financial future.
"If you are in need of legal assistance in the area of debt relief or bankruptcy, I would highly recommend Andrew Sapinski."
After many years of trying to cope with the financial burdens of a single mother of two, my current strategies were no longer ...V.S.
"You definitely took away a lot of the pain."
Thank you again for your help with handling my 'long overdue credit situation' this past year. You definitely took away a lot ...T.B.
"I would recommend Sapinski Law Office, S.C. to anyone facing bankruptcy."
I would recommend Sapinski Law Office, S.C. to anyone facing bankruptcy. They handled my case professionally, ...Will
"Thank you for your time and effort."
On your advice, we did credit counseling. The outcome was we are on the right track…..and we have decided not to pursue ...D.K.
"I was very pleased with the professional services I received from Mr. Sapinski and his law firm."
I was very pleased with the professional services I received from Mr. Sapinski and his law firm. I was not sure what to ...N.K.
"Sapinski Law Office, S.C. is a place I highly recommend for people truly in need of help with their debt."
Sapinski Law Office, S.C. is a place I highly recommend for people truly in need of help with their debt. I was extremely ...S.A.
"I would recommend him to anyone I know needed his services."
Mr. Sapinski is very friendly and nice to work with. He takes time to explain everything very well. I would recommend him to ...Jill
"We have been glad to have him take us through this process."
Bankruptcy was a difficult stress filled decision. Mr. Sapinski was very supportive and understanding and put our minds at ...P.K. & M.K.