Serving Milwaukee County, West Allis, Greenfield, Wauwatosa, New Berlin, & Brookfield
When you’re in over your head with debt and struggling to make ends meet, it can be difficult to see a way out, which is why at Sapinski Law Office, S.C., I, Attorney Sapinski, have dedicated my practice to helping people like you navigate out of debt.
Why Choose Sapinski Law Office, S.C.?
My firm has helped thousands of people in Milwaukee evaluate their situation to find out if bankruptcy is right for them. If not, I will find a non-bankruptcy debt relief alternative that best fits your needs.
When you choose to work with me, you can rest easy knowing I will guide you through every step of the bankruptcy process. Through a free consultation, I can help debunk some common bankruptcy myths as well as develop a clear plan for your financial success.
Your initial consultation is free of charge! Call (888) 298-1041 to schedule
Our services are available to those in Milwaukee County and surrounding areas!
How Can a Bankruptcy Lawyer Help You?
With more than 20 years of experience, I have a thorough understanding of bankruptcy law and have filed more than 2,000 bankruptcy cases in Wisconsin.
My bankruptcy firm can help you with:
- Reviewing all your options
- Getting you out of debt through bankruptcy such as Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, or other non-bankruptcy alternatives
- Identifying your creditors
- Obtaining credit reports
- Restoring your credit score at no additional cost
Why File For Bankruptcy?
If you have been struggling against debt for a long time, filing for bankruptcy may be your answer! There are a few advantages when it comes to filing:
- An automatic stay against creditors is trigged after filing, which means no more wage garnishments, foreclosure, and no more calls from debt collectors.
- Debts such as credit card debt and medical bills may be discharged -- you do not have to repay them!
- Bankruptcy exemptions allow you to keep some of your property.
- You can begin rebuilding your credit after filing!
At Sapinski Law Office, S.C. our founding attorney can determine bankruptcy is the right solution for your situation. He can also help you explore other alternatives!
Get Help Now! Talk to a Bankruptcy Attorney in Milwaukee.
We can get started immediately and, if necessary, I can instantly stop calls from creditors, wage garnishments, lawsuits, utility shutoffs, car repossession, foreclosure, and even the IRS. Contact Sapinski Law Office, S.C. to being a free initial consultation with a bankruptcy lawyer in Milwaukee.